Saturday 6 July 2013

Pizza (by Biggs)

Today was spent at my friend Snipes' place for his birthday. Beers, wine, gin, rum and BLTs in the sunshine meant pizzas were ordered once the sun set.

A bit of research makes me think that the lovely Liz and her husband Snipes ordered dinner from Naples Pizzaria in Grange. A nice man brought the pizzas right to the door for us, two small and two large (as per the two family deluxe pizzas that were ordered?)..... heavily featuring pepperoni.

We inhaled the pizzas, drank more wine and went to bed.

The only frustrating thing about the pizzas is that I know there were plans for a veal dinner which we were all too drunk / distracted / lazy to follow through on and I haven't quite worked out an excuse to turn up for dinner tomorrow night when I suspect the veal will be served.

No comments: