Monday 8 July 2013

Steak and Veg (by G)

Today I thought it would be a nice day for some fish - and I'm particularly fond of swordfish - so I found a recipe that looked tasty and took down the ingredients... then I couldn't find swordfish so I did it with T-bone steak instead.

The steak was marinated in lemon, oil, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper (the rice wine vinegar was a substitution for real wine - I can't have real wine with Biggs around).  After the steak had been marinated for one hour exactly I fried it off and then put hims in the oven to complete cooking.

The vegetables were fried off with some of the marinade, a bit of ketjap manis and a little bit off lemon juice.

A baked potato is mandatory when eating T-bone steak.



1 comment:

Biggs said...

This was awesome. I commented half way through the meal "everything on this plate is perfect!"....everything on the plate was perfect.