Sunday 28 July 2013

Um... looks like Pork and Green Beans - I may have been wasted (by G)

I got a bit behind in blogging my dinners due to international internet frustrations. I don't really recall eating this or where I may have been when I ate it (other than it was Bangkok somewhere).  It looks like pieces of pork with bits of green beans - it looks like there's chilli in there so it was probably a bit spicy and the brown indicates savory.

Now that I think about it I remember thinking when eating this that the darker bits on the right (front and back) looked like bone - after experimenting in the mouth they were quite soft so I'm not sure if they were just weird bits of pork or whether the bone had been cooked so long it became edible (I've heard that happens) - that is my only recollection of this meal. The End.


No comments: