Friday 26 July 2013

Dumplings (by Biggs)

For a few weeks, I've been eyeing off Zagoza that recently opened on Vulture Street so tonight I rallied the troops to get our gyoza on.

Being a Friday night we first headed to The End for a few beers where we were told, by the seemingly mind-reading bar staff, that we could simply go across the road, buy dumplings, bring them back to the pub and continue drinking. Happy news all round.

First round we ordered chicken teriyaki, Tokyo curry, chickpea and lentil and classic pork gyoza. I would have bet my entire life savings ($20) that classic pork would have been my favourite but for the second round we went with the tastiest ones - chicken teriyaki and Tokyo curry. Excellent, as good as any dumplings I've had in Brisbane.....or Japan for that matter.

I probably could have eaten another million or so.  

No comments: