Tuesday 30 July 2013

Fast Food and Junk Food Bangkok (by G)

I was a bit over eating out by this point so I decided to have a nice meal at home.  For the past few days I'd been grazing on street side snacks - one of the best is OKFC. Crispy fried chicken with little baggies of chilli and tomato sauce. My favorite is marinaded and grilled pork bits on a skewer but I opted instead for grilled pork sausages and salad. The salad is only chunks of lettuce, and ginger with whole chillies but it made me feel better about the rest of the food. The pork sausages are a mix of pork and rice (probably spices) - the resulting texture is a bit challenging - gelatinous and a bit grainy but good all the same.

For dessert I had some crisps and pistachio nuts - the pistachios are wildly expensive relatively speaking.



No comments: