Wednesday 17 July 2013

Bacon Combo Meal (by G)

I have a bit of a tradition when I fly out of Brisbane International in that I eat exclusively at a certain fast food rooster place that has no affiliation with Marcus Samuelson.

For this meal I decided on a bacon lovers value meal that contained little if any bacon and was not particularly god value.

The bacon burger was totally removed from the picture on the menu and I'm pretty sure the bacon was actually ham (a small but important distinction). The server was embarrassed to advise that they did not have any potato and gravy left (and significantly I thing they also had no gravy).  Instead he suggested substituting the potato and gravy for some chicken nuggets.  I welcomed the substitution, but may not have been so willing had he told me he was not going to reheat them all the way through.

All in all this meal of burger, chips, special nuggets (that had a weird but not unpleasant taste that appeared to be cheese), regular nuggets and some kind of chilli chicken strip was a bit of a let-down - the guy also forgot to give me my drink - I wasn't going to drink it anyway so I guess that worked out.


No comments: