Thursday 17 April 2014

Airport Mee Goreng (by Biggs)

Finally, holidays are upon me. Or, I'm upon them. Dinner was at the airport tonight before my flight to Perth to visit Amanda and Mike and witness them be wed.

'Wok On Air' Mee Goreng noodles were on the menu and I was thrilled to see a selection of beers also available. I plan to try every one. The meat in the noodles was suspiciously suspicious yet suspiciously delicious. If that was a pig it sure was a fatty one.

The cafe had those pub buzzer things to let you know when your meal was ready but I was warned not to venture more than a meter away as a "huge airplane had scrambled with the electrical signal". I sure hope it doesn't scramble with my plane's navigation signal because I know there are some pretty special meals waiting for me in Perth.

No comments: