Wednesday 30 April 2014

Butter Bean, Grilled Zucchini, Roast Capsicum and Chorizo Salad (by Biggs)

The title of this one sort of gives the game away but the plan was to make a salad of healthy persuasion. So, I picked one featuring chorizo.

I grilled off some zucchini and chorizo then added pre-roasted capsicum, a can of butter beans, peas, lemon, basil and red wine vinegar. I can see why people make salads - they are easy and delicious. How cooking this meal resulted in the activation of the smoke alarm I have no idea. 

I established a fairly significant garlic bread addiction whilst in Western Australia so served some with dinner. Good decision. 

1 comment:

G said...

I seems so long since I haven't cooked for myself - it's awesome. Good food, no cleaning up, chorizo and garlic bread - what could be better.

The zucchini was surprisingly good but the butter beans were my favourite element... except for the chorizo.