Sunday 13 April 2014

Lamb Chops and Mediterranean Roast Vegetables (by Biggs)

Tonight is the last night I'll be cooking for G before I go on holidays so I wanted it to be a Sunday night special. I knew I wanted to cook lamb chops but wasn't sure what to serve them with. I had lots of different ideas but in the end turned to the internet and asked it about vegetable recipes, I decided this Mediterranean Roast Vegetable recipe looked pretty good.

I oven roasted some butternut pumpkin, red capsicum, red onion, olives and rosemary for about an hour then added some crumbled blue cheese right at the end. The green olives were Moroccan flavoured  which really added a satisfyingly spicy kick. A great dinner for this rainy night.

We might have a little bit more blue cheese for dessert too.

1 comment:

G said...

This was a morockin' dinner - just the thing for a Sunday evening.

The pun would have worked a little better if the whole dinner (and not just the olives) were Moroccan as Biggs first told me it was.