Saturday 12 April 2014

Hamburger (by Biggs)

The dinner that G cooked looked pretty good but I was having my own good time over at Cam and Liz's house.

We spent the afternoon drinking beer and eating chips in the sunshine then, it was BBQ time. Cam cooked up some wagyu beef patties from the Super Butcher (worth Googling) while Liz prepped some bread rolls, spinach, tomatoes, avocado, carrots and cheese inside and scoured the fridge for condiments.

My condiment of choice was a tomato onion relish that was a Christmas gift from one of Cam's work colleagues that really jazzed up my burger.

I have a fondness for Japanese cows so was really on-board with with dinner. Whilst these cows may not have exactly been from Japan I'm sure they at least spoke Japanese. Actually, I hope these cows were from Margaret River. I've heard they feed their wagyu cows with red wine.

I guess we added red wine to ours anyway by drinking gallons of it after dinner.

No comments: